8/10/2011

Obama White House Removes "Israel" from Jerusalem References on Website


Obama Stares down Netanyahu
while he is all smiles greeting Abbas


Posted by Brian
First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

"First they came…" is a famous statement attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) about the inactivity of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power and the purging of their chosen targets, group after group. - Wikipedia



Did the White House ‘Cleanse’ References to Jerusalem, Israel From Its Web Site?

Posted on August 10, 2011 at 10:54am by Billy Hallowell

On Tuesday, The Weekly Standard’s deputy online editor, Daniel Halper, made a noteworthy charge against the White House.


Following an article in which he discussed the ongoing debate over which country the U.S. believes Jerusalem is in (hint: It’s not Israel), Halper claims that the White House “cleansed” its site of references to the city being definitively tied to the Jewish homeland.
Read more at The Blaze

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment