12/26/2011

Fmr. Paul Staffer: Ron Paul Racist? No. Anti-Israel? Most Certainly!

Posted by Brian
Former Ron Paul staffer and Senior Aide says Ron Paul is also anti-Israeli, supports the Palestinians, and "supports their calls for the abolishment of the Jewish state, and the return of Israel, all of it, to the Arabs".

Statement from fmr. Ron Paul staffer on Newsletters, Anti-Semitism
Written By : Eric Dondero



Fmr. Senior Aide, US Cong. Ron Paul, 1997 – 2003
Campaign Coordinator, Ron Paul for Congress, 1995/96
National Organizer, Draft Ron Paul for President, 1991/92
Travel Aide/Personal Asst. Ron Paul, Libertarian for President
1987/88
I have been asked by various media the last few days for my comments, view of the current situation regarding my former boss Ron Paul, as he runs for the presidency on the Republican ticket.
I’ve noticed in some media that my words have been twisted and used for an agenda from both sides. And I wish to set the record straight with media that I trust and know will get the story right: conservative/libertarian-conservative bloggers.
Read More at Right Wing News
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment