1/10/2011

Daily Kos Scrubs Post Of Gabrielle Giffords is "now DEAD to me" - Attacks Palin

Posted by Brian
I don't blame this post writer for what happened to Congresswoman Giffords.  Just pointing out the hypocrisy of those on the left and in the media.

Look who else put 'bull's-eye' on Giffords

Leftist blog points finger at Palin, while scrubbing 'dead to me' rant
3:13 pm Eastern
By Drew Zahn
© 2011 WorldNetDaily

Shortly after news broke of the attempted murder of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Ariz., the left-leaning blog Daily Kos was swift to scrub its post from a Tucson writer explaining how the congresswoman was now "dead to me."

One of the blog's diary writers, identifying himself as BoyBlue, had written a post only two days before the shooting titled "My CongressWOMAN voted against Nancy Pelosi! And is now DEAD to me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment