2/16/2012

Megadeth's Dave Mustaine: Hope "it's Rick Santorum" in White House

Posted by Brian

Megadeth Frontman Endorses Rick Santorum
Paul is “like insecticide,” Romney's too rich, but Santorum is just right.
posted Feb 15, 2012 12:45pm EST

Dave Mustaine, frontman of the '80s heavy metal band Megadeath, has evaluated the Republican field and made his considered endorsement:

Looking at the Republican candidates, I've got to tell you, I was floored the other day to see that Mitt Romney's five boys have a $100 million trust fund. Where does a guy make that much money? So there's some questions there. And watching Newt Gingrich, I was pretty excited for a while, but now he's just gone back to being that person that everybody said he was – that angry little man. I still like him, but I don't think I'd vote for him.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment