12/28/2010

Creeping Sharia: Muslim Call To Prayer Breaks Silence In...Brooklyn?

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.
"First They Came for the Jews" By Pastor Niemoller

It’s 6 in the Morning….
December 18, 2010
By admin
Do you know where your children are…err….do you know what country you are in?



Where is this taking place? Is it in Saudi Arabia, or how about Egypt? Nope, this is in the good ole’ US of A. Where just about all is tolerated. Even a religion/ideology that is out to destroy America as we know it. What you are hearing is the adhan, or the Muslim call to prayer.
READ MORE HERE
2
4
1 3
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment