1/31/2012

Obama Tells Woman Her Husband Shouldn't Be Unemployed According To What He Hears

Obama: "I meant what I said: If you send me your husbands resume, I'd be interested in finding out what's going on there".  What goes unsaid is "I'll find your husband a job, and I'm going to use you as a pawn in my reelection campaign, trotting you out at campaign events, and dropping your name into speeches to show the people how much I care about putting people back to work. I don't do this stuff without getting some political mileage from it".

During his Google+ hangout Pres. Obama tells a woman that her husband shouldn't be unemployed from the growth he has seen in the economy. Obama said he finds it "interesting" because he is getting "the word" that someone in her husband's job field "should be able to find something right away."
More at Real Clear Politics



Posted by Brian
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment