Yesterday it appeared that the State of Arizona was victorious in its Supreme Court case with the federal government over its immigration law, SB-1070. Though the High Court struck down several portions of the law (parts that were already coverered by federal statute), its key provision of checking the immigration status of people suspected of being in the country illegally during the course of routine law enforcement duties, was upheld.
The Obama Administration has made it perfectly clear that they don't give a damn about state's rights, separation of powers, Congress, the Supreme Court, or the U.S. Constitution. Barack Obama and his administration have, in short order, become a dictatorship. Below are just a few of the illegal autonomous actions taken, or attempted by Obama and his Administration:
- Obama FCC seeking regulation of the Internet (Net Neutrality), ignoring a Federal Court of Appeals ruling that the FCC does not have the power to regulate the internet.
- Obama NLRB illegally blocked Boeing from building a plant in South Carolina, effectively telling companies where they can and cannot locate manufacturing.
- Obama EPA mandating billions of dollars in air, water regulations, including regulations that would cause 15-20 percent increases in electricity rates.
- Obama made three "recess" appointments to the NLRB while Congress was in session, bypassing mandated Senate confirmation requirements.
- NLRB threatened SC for voter-approved referendum which guarantees secret ballot union elections.
- The Justice Department suing states to prohibit voter ID laws passed by several states.
- DOJ suing several states, including Arizona, over laws to control illegal immigration.
Obama is at war with not only Arizona. He is at war the the People of These United States. His statement during the 2008 Presidential campaign, that he was going to "fundamentally transform" the country, was no idle threat. He is doing it. What he has already done will, at a minimum, take decades
Justice Dept. sets up hotline for civil rights concerns on immigration verification in Arizona
By Associated Press, Published: June 25 WASHINGTON — The Justice Department has set up a hotline for the public to report potential civil rights concerns regarding the Arizona law that requires police to check the immigration status of those they stop for other reasons.
The hotline phone number is 1-855-353-1010. The email is: SB1070(at)usdoj.gov.
Continue Reading Here