6/26/2012

New Black Panthers Promise Violence At GOP Convention, Media Silent

Posted by Brian
The New Black Panther Party is promising violence at the Republican Convention in Tampa Florida (H/T to Weasel Zippers), and the media is virtually silent. So is the Justice Department. Ditto Obama. The same NBP that intimidated voters in Philadelphia, and which the DOJ was uninterested in pursuing.  The same NBP that put a "bounty" on the head of George Zimmerman for the killing of Trayvon Martin. And yet...nothing.

It almost makes me think that Obama and the media want violence at the GOP Convention.

It almost makes me think that Obama would like to see some White Supremacist group show upto confront the NBP's.

It almost makes me think that the Obama Administration wants to manufacture a race war and civil unrest.

It almost makes me think that Obama is unconcerned because he knows that there is not going to be an election in November.



New Black Panthers Say They Are Ready For RNC Convention In Tampa: “Kill These Racist Honkeys, These Crackers, These Pigs, These Pink People!”…
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree... people call me crazy but I put nothing past him and his agenda.

    ReplyDelete