5/02/2014

Oregon Senate Candidate calls out editorial board for disrespect. Gets kicked out of endorsement meeting.

Posted by Brian



Oregon U.S. Senate candidate Mark Callahan was asked to leave a Willamette Week endorsement meeting after a heated exchange that began when he called out a reporter for writing "Blah, blah, blah" in his notes as another candidate spoke.

This is how you deal with these liberal pieces of crap!




You want to talk about disrespect? I see what you’re writing down there. You just wrote down ‘blah blah blah blah blah’ for everything that Joe Rae said. Joe Rae is a respectable woman. Why are you not respecting her by writing ‘blah blah blah blah blah’ on your notepad?

WW: Right now we're going to move on. I'm going to ask you a question and if you answer  respectfully we might endorse you.

Callahan: "You have to give respect in order to get respect. Right now on that side of the table, you’re not giving very much respect to the five of us and our time here."

WW: HEre's my question. Climate change.  Do you believe its a myth or reality?

Calahan; “It's a myth.”

WW: Where do you stand on the Easter bunny?

Callahan: "Are these really the questions I was called here to answer? I called you out for putting ‘blah blah blah blah blah’ on your notepad and now you’re asking me questions like this? Really? Are we talking about this now?"

"Okay how about you ask a very serious and respectful question instead of asking a little childish question."

WW: "I'd like to move on to someone else. If you’re not going to let me I’m going ask you to leave. That’s two strikes.”

Callahan: “Who do you think you are?”

WW: “You’re done here. This is neither a fair or balanced meeting. This is a meeting for us to decide…”

Callahan: “I know it’s a meeting being asked by disrespectful thin-skinned liberals like yourself.”

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment