12/31/2012

Feinstein in 1995: Disarm ALL Americans

Posted by Brian

Feinstein: "Turn 'em all in."
In a 1995 interview, Sen. Diane Feinstein stated that her goal with the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban was to disarm all Americans.

“If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up every one of them… 'Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in'. I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here.”

Still think that gun owners claims are hysterical ranting against "common sense" gun laws?  Well, here is proof-positive that these people's goal is to disarm the American people.

Of course Diane Feinstein doesn't hold herself to those same restrictions that she wants to put on everyone else.  In 1995, Senator Feinstein admitted to carrying a concealed weapon, saying "I made the determination that if someone was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me".

Funny how she doesn't feel that every other American should have the right to make the same decision she made. Hypocrite!




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment