6/19/2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my first blog! I am, by nature, a political junkie. I am also an unabashed conservative. Therefore, you can be assured that most of what you find here is politically based. I will also address religious, social, and maybe even pop culture from time to time.

I created this blog to, hopefully, put a different perspective on issues than those which you may normally get.
I do encourage hearty, well thought out debate. However, personal attacks, obscene language, and bullying behavior will not be tolerated.
I don't expect that everyone will agree with me, nor do I want them to. Thoughtful, evidence- based arguments are greatly encouraged. I find that both those on the right, and the left, tend to care about a lot of the same things (not including those on the fringes). Our differences generally are how we get to the solutions to solve those issues. This is a place to debate those issues.
My hope is that, maybe, I get you to look at an issue from a different perspective. If I can do that, that's great. If not, that is okay too. Hopefully we've closed some distance. Hopefully, we can alleviate some of the rancor dominating much of the left/right debate , and find that we are all just Americans, trying to find answers the best way we can.
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment