3/16/2012

Feminazi "Loves Abortion", Wants To End Adoption

Posted by Brian

‘I LOVE ABORTION’: RADICAL PRO-CHOICE ACTIVIST ARGUES AGAINST ADOPTION
Posted on March 15, 2012 at 6:19am by  Mytheos Holt

Anti-Adoption Crusader Jessica delBalzo
LifeNews has uncovered a real doozy when it comes to abortion rights activism. On a website titled “RH Reality Check” (with the “RH” standing for “Reproductive Health”), progressive writer Jessica delBalzo has a headline that is sure to bring precisely zero surprise to many pro-life activists, but may also scandalize moderate pro-choicers. The headline reads, “I Love Abortion: Implying Otherwise Accomplishes Nothing for Womens’ Rights.”

The rest is no better:

I love abortion. I don’t accept it. I don’t view it as a necessary evil. I embrace it. I donate to abortion funds. I write about how important it is to make sure that every woman has access to safe, legal abortion services. I have bumper stickers and buttons and t-shirts proclaiming my support for reproductive freedom. I love abortion.[...]
Read More at The Blaze
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment