8/19/2012

Man Walking Dog Arrested For "Offending" Muslims

Posted by Brian
H/T Creeping Sharia

Canada: Man arrested for walking dog near Muslims in public park
Posted on August 19, 2012 by creeping
This is sharia folks. via Blazing Cat Fur: Arrested for walking my dog….

“I was arrested at the rally for, “offending Islam” by walking in a PUBLIC park with my dog. Apparently, Muslims do not like dogs. I was warned by a few demonstrators not to go near them. Of course I ignored them and reminded them this is Canada, not Pakistan. Well I was assaulted and returned the favor in kind. 

At that point I was jumped by four COPS, dragged off and hand cuffed. Oh my the police were so angry! They said I was, “insensitive” and “inciting a riot”. 30 minutes later they cut me a big deal. No charges if I left. So I left. Imagine this happening in Canada? Walking a licensed dog on a leash at the park in front of our Provincial Legislature and being arrested for that simple act!”

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment